The CCL was created in 1955 by a small group of naturists who were looking for land. They find a marshy location along the Venoge River near the shores of Lake Geneva, which they set up with toilets, a refreshment bar, a club house, a community kitchen and a dormitory. A large pool will be added to the multiple sports facilities that the CCL has. The CCL privileges the families and it is the members who take care of the ground voluntarily, whether for the reception of the visitors, the various works, the sports activities or the holding of the bar. We currently have about 240 members including a good number of children and teenagers who actively participate in the club’s life by organizing theme nights and sports tournaments for young and old.