The Camping Club Léman is open to all members affiliated to the International Naturist Federation and owners of a valid license for the current year. Additionally, foreign visitors must present an ID with photo upon arrival.
Each year, our Summer season starts by mid-May and ends by mid-September.
Summer Season 2019
During the 2020 Summer season, the campsite will be open all week-ends and public holidays between 10.05.2020 and 20.09.2020.
From 04.07.2020 to 23.08.2020, it will be open daily Weekends and holidays from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. 04.07.20 to 23.08.20: Weekends, public holidays from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m and only Tuesday and Friday from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m..
Accommodation Options for Visitors
Our club provides 15-20 pitches for caravans, camping-cars and tents.
A dormitory with 10 sleeping places is also available.
Pitches / Prices
- Grass Pitches for Caravans and Camping Cars – CHF 12.-/day
- Grass Pitches for Tents – CHF 10.-/day
- Dormitory – CHF 5.-/day
- Electric Hook-Ups – CHF 3.-/day
- Parking – CHF 2.-/day
- key deposit CHF 50.-–
- Adults and children over 16 years – CHF 11.-
- Children under 6 years Free of charge
- Children from 6 to 16 years – CHF 6.-Students and learners (student card required) – CHF 6.-
- Naturist friend (incl. parking) – CHF 10.-
- Tourist tax CHF 1.50 per person over 16 years old