This campsite is a naturist area !
If you are uncomfortable with the view
and the practice of nudity in common,
we invite you to choose another
camping. Thank you !
The Camping Club Léman is open to all members affiliated to the International Naturist Federation and owners of a valid license for the current year. Additionally, foreign visitors must present an ID with photo upon arrival.
Each year, our Summer season starts by mid-May and ends by mid-September.
Summer Season 2021
During the 2022 Summer season, the campsite will be open all week-ends and public holidays between 15.05.2022 and 19.09.2022.
From 03.07.2022 to 19.09.2022, it will be open daily Weekends and holidays from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. 03.07.22 to 21.08.22: Weekends, public holidays from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m .
Accommodation Options for Visitors
Our club provides 15-20 pitches for caravans, camping-cars and tents.
As the campsite is entirely managed by volunteers, there is no reception and there is only one person to welcome you during opening hours.
Please notify yourself at least 48 hours in advance by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org and wait for a response before arriving. You can also contact us by phone on +41 79 884 57 64 during opening hours.
A dormitory with 10 sleeping places is also available.
Pitches / Prices
- Grass Pitches for Caravans and Camping Cars – CHF 12.-/day
- Grass Pitches for Tents – CHF 10.-/day
- Dormitory – CHF 5.-/day
- Electric Hook-Ups – CHF 3.-/day
- Parking – CHF 2.-/day
- key deposit CHF 50.-–
- Adults and children over 16 years – CHF 11.-
- Children under 6 years Free of charge
- Children from 6 to 16 years – CHF 6.-Students and learners (student card required) – CHF 6.-
- Naturist friend (incl. parking) – CHF 10.-
- Tourist tax CHF 1.50 per person over 16 years old